Birmingham, AL or Montgomery, AL | Full-time | Construction Engineering & Inspection
Sain Associates is a multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm specializing in traffic/transportation engineering and planning, site engineering, infrastructure design, surveying, CE&I, and GIS services. We are headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
We are looking for a construction inspector who can be located either in Birmingham, AL or work remotely from Montgomery, AL. In this role, you will be observing, documenting, and conducting field tests to ensure construction is conducted according to DOT requirements.
Contract positions may be available by request.
- Experience with highway construction projects per ALDOT specifications and procedures
- Focused on client service
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills with English proficiency
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to move heavy concrete samples and equipment weighing up to 70 lbs
Education & Licensure
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prefer candidates who can qualify as a Level 2 inspector or higher
- Prefer at least two inspection certifications or more (QCI, ACI, NCAT, Traffic Control)
How to apply?
To apply, submit a resume using the form below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.