Birmingham, AL | Full-time | Land Surveying | 1 Position Available
Sain Associates has one opening in Birmingham, AL for a Crew Chief. As a Crew Chief, you would be managing a 2-person crew to collect data and stake properties. This job is ideally suited to someone who enjoys working outdoors and doing technical tasks. Work sites vary from undeveloped property to active construction sites.
- 5+ years of experience in Land Surveying, including Topographic, Right-of-Way, and Boundary Surveys
- At least 1 year of experience managing a crew
- Must have experience with Robotic Total Stations/GPS/Electronic Data Collectors
- Familiarity with State Plane Coordinate System and Zones
- Experience researching deeds and plats
- Prefer CAD experience
- Prefer experience in construction staking
- Must have a high school diploma
- Candidates must be able to lift 60 lbs., move through rough terrain, and to pass a drug test to work in this safety sensitive job
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
How to apply?
To apply, submit a resume using the form below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.