Libby Taylor, an accountant at Sain, recently celebrated [...]
By Julie Conn, Executive Assistant
Now that the holiday season is coming to a close and 2017 is officially here, many of us around the office have been thinking about our New Year’s resolutions.
When Sain Associates were asked to share their resolutions for 2017, this is what we learned:
- “My resolution is to keep a ‘To-Do List’!” – Tony Montanaro, EI
- “My #1 resolution will be to read more.” – Joe Meads, P.E., Principal/Owner
- “My resolution is to become involved in community service.” – Brandon Kennedy, Traffic Designer
- “My resolution for 2017 is to improve and expand my methods of communication to suit the needs of clients/co-workers.” – Julie Conn, Executive Assistant
- “I want to take more chances and become more confident so I feel like I make a difference!” – Jenny McClellan, Accounting/Project Team Assistant
- “I’m planning to do more reflective writing this year. I recently received a new journal from a friend and want to put it to good use recording memories and other thoughts about life. As my mom celebrated her 90th birthday this year, I’ve been reminded how valuable written memories are for those who come behind us.” – Becky White, PTP, Vice President / Organization Development
- “My resolution for 2017 is to fish as much as Joe does.” – Jim Meads, P.E., President/CEO
We hope that you all had a happy holiday season, and we’re looking forward to seeing what 2017 has in store!